Miss Freddie Marcia Neel
Speaker, Teacher, Dramatist, and Humorist
"The Samaritan Woman" (John:4-42)
Miss Neel is a South Carolina actress who uses makeup and monologue in her appeal for missions
support. Doing without a "regular" job, she has brought Lottie Moon, Annie Armstrong,
The Samaritan Woman, Mary, and many other historical, biblical, and humorous
characters to revivals, seminars, Christian television programs and video programs.
Miss Neel's Background:
- Graduate of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and University, Blacksburg, Virginia.
- Graduate of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville, Kentucky.
- Postgraduate work, Spurgeon's College, London, England; University of South Carolina,
Columbia and Aiken; Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Ft. Worth, Texas.
- Former NASA employee, Math/English teacher, Minister of Education, Minister of Youth, US-2
- Facilitator of Discipleship Conference at NACIE94, sponsored by Billy Graham Evangelistic
- Performed at 1995 Southern Baptist Convention at Historical Commission's Sequicentennial
- Speaker/Performer at various state Baptist Conventions, Evangelism Conferences, Woman's
Missionary Union Conventions, Youth Conferences and Seminaries in Alaska, California, Florida,
Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, South
Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia.
- Frequent teacher at Ridgecrest Baptist Conference Center and state conference centers.
- Appeared on ACTS Network, BTN, many local television talk shows, and portrayed
Miss Annie Armstrong in a documentary film produced by the Southern Baptist Home Mission Board (now NAMB).
- Contributing writer to various religous publications.